Dr. Krugman is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been providing Southern Californians with plastic surgery and hair restoration for more than 20 years.
With his artistic background and scientific training, Dr. Krugman has received widespread recognition as one of the best plastic surgeons in the U.S.
Dr. Krugman was one of Dr. Altman's mentors and Dr. Altman highly values his presence in the office.
- Union College, Schenectady, NY: Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD: Honors Graduate
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY: Internship, Surgical Residency
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY: Otolaryngology Residency
- University of California Irvine School of Medicine, Irvine, CA: Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of California Irvine Merage Business School, Irvine, CA: Certificate for Leadership in Healthcare Transformation
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery
- Triological Society
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
- Global Medical Center of Santa Ana
- Hoag Hospital
- Naval Medical Center of San Diego (Red Cross Volunteer)
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of California Irvine School of Medicine
- Clinical Professor, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of California Irvine School of Medicine
Dr. Krugman also does Independent Medical Evaluations for attorneys and insurance companies. Call (714) 972-1811 and ask for Lillian for appointment and fee schedules.